If you do what you've always done, you'll be where you've always been.
How about a hot chocolate date instead? Or an apple cider date?
ME!! Me!!! I'd LOVE a coffee date!! :) But... maybe instead a passing-through date?!? Sorry I didn't email you sooner... when do you guys head back? Maybe we'll be there and can hang out for a few like last time? Call me!Love you!-Kara Joy
I KNOW!!!! i'm so excited about this too!!!coffee date while your HERE!
I love the spiced apple cider they have. SOOO Yummy.Fall is Heaven...You are right.
I know! Fall is the best time of year! This coffee just makes it better:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How about a hot chocolate date instead? Or an apple cider date?
ME!! Me!!! I'd LOVE a coffee date!! :) But... maybe instead a passing-through date?!? Sorry I didn't email you sooner... when do you guys head back? Maybe we'll be there and can hang out for a few like last time? Call me!
Love you!
-Kara Joy
I KNOW!!!! i'm so excited about this too!!!
coffee date while your HERE!
I love the spiced apple cider they have. SOOO Yummy.
Fall is Heaven...You are right.
I know! Fall is the best time of year! This coffee just makes it better:)
Post a Comment